What I'm Loving Fridays Link Up - Sepia Style

2:07:00 PM

Happy Friday the 13th to all of you! I am so excited to start a new link up this week with Lulu over at Simply Lulu Style! And let's start the show with one of the newest items in my closet - this striped beauty below! I scored this Michael Kors top for less than $10 at TJ Maxx! It is actually a navy and white striped silk top but I just love the sepia version below.  



So, can I also start off by telling you that I made a big impulse purchase yesterday and I couldn't be more happier! This impulse buy was a plane ticket to fly to Atlanta to see one of my best friends! It has been on my mind for awhile and it is about damn time that I just stopped watching ticket prices and booked a flight. I leave in less than two weeks and I am so happy! Not just because I get to see one of my oldest and bestest friends but also because we have one jam packed weekend planned! More on that later.


Now on to "What I'm Loving" today (well recently really)! I am seriously head over heels for this whole new rose gold trend. So, like any fashion  obsessed gal, of course I jumped on the wagon! Here are a few recent items that I've picked up to try out!


What do you think? I think fun subtle hints of the rose gold is the way to go! Can't wait to get these shorts in the mail - my first pair of high waisted shorts! (I know, we will see if I can pull them off) Maybe they will come to Atlanta with me too..hmm! Decisions, Decisions!

Have a great weekend loves!

xo, Jessica  


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love the rose gold, great picks!
    Rosalyn
    www.just2fancy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for linking up with What I'm Loving Fridays! You found a great top, love MK! I also had a very good friend visit tgis weekend :) Hope to see you back this Friday. Have a great weekend!

    xo Lulu
    simplylulustyle.com
    *What I'm Loving Fridays Link Up*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lulu for the link up! And thank goodness for girlfriends :)

      Delete