Trend Spin Linkup Week 2 - Neon

6:19:00 AM

So excited to link up with Walking in Memphis in High Heels again for Trend Spin Linkup this week! It's all about neon today. 

I took a different approach with the neon trend. As you might all be well aware, I am a huge fan of neutrals. Yep. I know it comes as a surprise..haha. But I found this cardigan on sale at Target (sadly it's not on sale online though) I paired it with a cream blouse, black pants (my go-to for work) and some fun gold and neutral pointy toe pumps (TJ Maxx). What do you think? The cardigan is much brighter in person like a coral neon color. 





Happy Tuesday to you all! Tomorrow is my Friday and then I am off to Disney for a few days with the family!

xo, Jessica

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. That neon cardi is just the perfect touch! You look beautiful! Those pumps are great too. I have been finding the best pumps lately at TJ Maxx and Marshalls. Thank you so much for linking up! See you next week in floral. ; )
    walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! It's so much fun to find new pieces and mix and match! I am the worst with color and lately I have been really opening up to it! :) And TJ Maxx and Marshalls are seriously a girl on a budget's life saver!

      Delete