Mr. and Mrs. | One Year Anniversary

6:37:00 PM

Hi! I can't believe a year has flown by so quickly, I can still remember every single detail of our wedding as if it were yesterday.

Our first year of marriage was extremely humbling. It was our first year that we didn't have something big going on. We weren't planning a wedding or buying a house (did that year one of dating!) - and year one of marriage was definitely much sweeter! I did however start a new job and it was the best and first decision we made as a family!

In honor of our anniversary, I thought I'd share these beautiful photos at J-5 Ranch taken by the incredible Faye's Faith Photography to kick off year TWO!


Z - One whole year as your wife has been my favorite year yet! You continue to amaze me daily and your love for me is truly indescribable. Thank you for filling my heart with so much love. Year two will have some BIG SHOES to fill!

xo, Jess 

Details





You Might Also Like

0 comments