Nursery Progress & Maternity Style

12:14:00 PM

Happy Monday friends! I wanted to give a progress update on the nursery and share another sweet maternity #OOTD with you all. Now that I am about to hit 36 weeks, the nesting is REAL and I've been working hard on this sweet little space!

Click here to see what I had originally envisioned for her room and read on below to see how it's coming along!
It was a no brainer that Molly girl got her own bed in the nursery! (I've had this sweet angel for over 10 years!) I knew that I wanted to incorporate a special spot for her when it came to designing this space. She loves to spend the afternoons in here just lounging in the sun! This velvet floor pillow was the perfect addition and goes so well with the rest of the decor!

I'm also teaming up with PinkBlush Maternity again to share another look at their adorable maternity dresses.
I received this pretty mauve floral dress from PinkBlush. Not only is the floral print so sweet but it also is the softest material allowing room for this growing bump!

As we get closer and closer to spring, I can't help but find myself falling for all the spring colors! PinkBlush also offers dresses for just about any stage in pregnancy, pre and post! How great is this gingham dress? I also may or may not have scooped up this swaddle blanket too for newborn pics. 
Having a chat with Molly about her new sister! 
Wishing you all a wonderful week! Click here to shop the nursery decor!

xo, Jess

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Your blog took to me an entirely significant spot. It is a beneficial and factual article to enhance knowledge. Thanks for sharing an article like this. maternity t shirt wholesale

    ReplyDelete