Oh you know..

10:30:00 AM

Hey! I'm back again. For once, I have managed to blog twice in one week. This is exciting. But I have some exciting news, I think. So I have been browsing apartments and townhomes lately and I think I may have come across a cute little two bedroom apartment all to myself. What's the saying they say? Something like...don't put all your eggs in one basket? Oh well, I am and I am hoping the basket doesn't break because I am super excited about this little apartment. It wouldn't be mine until May but I can still dream of the things that I'd like to do to it - ha, sounds a bit creepy. Anyway, enjoy! I have been pinning like crazy lately. Here's some inspiration for my home office.







What do you think? I think I will stay within my safe zone of gold, creams, silver, whites and blacks with a touch of soft pink! I'll take everything above.



You Might Also Like

0 comments