Oh Monday..you aren't as great as the weekend.

12:36:00 PM

Happy Monday! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Just in case you were wondering, mine was pretty great! A little recap, shall we?


1. I babysat for a friend Friday night. This little fella thought he could get away from me. Ha!
2. Fishtail Saturday! I spent the day at the beach and I am really starting to master the fishtail. I am pretty proud of myself.
3. Beach day essentials. I am loving my new fringe top. $19.99 at Charlotte Russe. #fabfind
4. I am in LOVE. New Ivanka Trump purse from TJ Maxx and for only $54.00. Another #fabfind. This purse makes me smile every time I look at it.
5. New phone case! It is simply adorable. "If you like it, then you should monogram it."
6. Manicure of the week. I seriously paint my nails every four to five days. This week's color is OPI Pink-ing of you.

So I am in the middle of an office move and am getting really excited about decorating it. Currently, I have got a lot of pink in it - here's a quick snap of it below. I typically spend a good 10-12 hours a day in this office and I think that it needs some cozy/big girl style because the pink may be a little too much. (sorry for the quality of pics) 





I am thinking of adding some grey and putting some cute pictures up on the walls. What do you think? And I printed out this cute little quote on card stock and I think it will go on the wall in my office. Also, here's a few others that I'd love to have printed too. Who says you can't look at inspiring words and cute pictures while working away, huh?  




Let's hope for a quick, painless and fun week ahead of us! xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments