Long time, no talk

7:57:00 AM

I really need to start blogging more. It's been over a month since I last posted. I know, I know, I need to get it under control.

Anywho, here's a little update on me. The house is coming along but has been put on a hault as I have recently been given an opportunity to advance in my company. Hopefully with said advancement comes increased pay and then I can look for a place closer to work. (The houses are a bit more money) So fingers crossed that this works out and I can start looking for something new.


As for the last month, I took some time off and went on a cruise which was probably the best thing I could of done. I really needed some time away. B and I enjoyed ourselves and met some great people! Don't you just love when you connect with strangers? Ha! In the end, we exchanged contact info and I am excited to have new friends in different states!


So Spring has sprung in these parts and I am really craving some color in my wardrobe. You all know how much I love cream, gold and black. I find it hard to stray from those colors because I love them so much. With that said here are a few lovely pieces that I am DROOLING over and would love to incorporate some of this into my current wardrobe.


I am really loving the colored pants and jeans right now - although I don't have any! I think I will be in search of some colored bottoms soon because these are just gorg. 




Loving these shoes! 


And whoever created the board below clearly had my fashion inspiration in mind. Thanks, I'll take it all  please. 



So, here's my outfit of the day and my attempt at some color. RUN to your nearest TJ Maxx because I found these Tahari wedge beauties for $39.99. You're welcome. They pair extremely well with my Banana Republic sloan work pants and Stella & Dot pearl necklace!  Oh and those cute little sunnies are from Forever 21 for $5.80. I'm loving. Buy them here





Have a great Monday loves! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments