Weekend's here

1:53:00 PM

Oh, hey there Friday! Who else is with me when I say thank goodness! This has been one of those weeks and I never thought today would come! But alas, the weekend is here and with good intentions. I've got a jammed packed little weekend ahead and I couldn't be happier. 


It all starts at 7pm tonight with a little massage at the spa followed by a mani/pedi tomorrow then wedding for my cousin!

So I've recently bought a pair of white jeans. Yes, I gave in and bought a pair. I have never had white jeans so I am hoping to pair them like some of the outfits below. What do you think? What do you wear with white jeans? 

White jeans with chambray? 


White jeans with nude tank and blazer? 


White jeans with casual bright blouse and Jack Rogers? 
  
White jeans with sweater top and heels? 

I really love all of these outfits and plan to maybe pull out the jeans this weekend for a test run. 

Anyways, here's to a good weekend!

xo jessica 

You Might Also Like

0 comments