Trend Spin Linkup Week 4 - Chambray

11:23:00 AM

Happy Tuesday! I am loving this Trend Spin Linkup each week with Walking in Memphis in High Heels and The Fashion Canvas . Today's theme is chambray!  


I am a huge fan of chambray but I have only been able to add a few pieces to my wardrobe. My most recent purchase was this adorable chambray dress from Old Navy. It is perfect for work and so comfortable! It came with a fabric belt but I wanted to add something different so I used a cute rope belt and completed the outfit with wedges! What do you think?




It's been a busy few days. I've done a lot in such a short time. I am seriously learning to love the skin I am in and enjoy my life. Crazy how things turn out. 

xo, Jessica


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love that chambray dress on you and your hair looks amazing! Such pretty flowers too! So happy that good things are coming your way. ; ) Thanks for linking up again!
    walkinginmemphisinhighheels.con

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun chambray dress!! Love the take on this trend. Thanks for linking up to the Chambray Tend Spin!!

    xoxo
    Erin
    The Fashion Canvas

    ReplyDelete