It's Fall Y'all..Well Kinda.

2:38:00 PM

I am starting to feel the magic of Fall takeover (not really weather wise here in South Florida) but the smells, colors and feelings are certainly alive! Recently, I have managed to decorate my house, paint pumpkins with the girls and drink a few pumpkin beers to really get into the spirit! It's Fall y'all and I am oh SO excited! Oh, and I may or may not have attended a country concert this week on a work night and there's another this Saturday. I know, it has become a problem. Here are some pics to fill you in!


I know you are just dying over my beautiful monogram skills, not. Anyways, it was fun to start getting into the spirit with all my girls. Don't you just love our koozies? Can you guess which one is mine?


On Tuesday, I met my girlfriends Kelly and Corinne for happy hour and to attend the Chris Cagle concert downtown. It was a blast and we managed to get meet and greet tickets to meet him! Lately, I have managed to really focus on myself and my friends and I couldn't be more happier! They say when you aren't looking, good things find you and that's the truth! I am so grateful to have such amazing people in my life. 

xo, Jessica 



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. That pumpkin is perfection! I love all of your fall pictures and your blog!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete