Oh, Atlanta, My Second Love and A Mix of Others.

8:47:00 AM

Hi! So sorry for the absence but I've been up to no good these past two weeks. Ha, no, but really; I've been having a blast and have been so grateful for what has come my way. I am learning to play the "yes" game. Where I just agree to do things with people that I love and live my life. It has been one heck of ride and I couldn't be more excited for what's to come!

I am also excited to continue the link up this week with Lulu over at Simply Lulu Style!

So, what am I loving? Well, where shall me start? Oh yes, I had friends visit from the west coast of Florida. We drank lots of margaritas and did a lot of salsa dancing. Are you a salt or sugar rimmed glass kinda person? I just love sugar. #Noshameinmygame

Then there was this country concert (yes, I know, another one) - Dierks Bentley & Miranda Lambert. You can see in my Instagram photos above just how excited I was. There's just something about a country concert that makes me happy. Music heals everything. 

What I'm loving most of all is that I decided to fly to Atlanta on a whim to visit my bestest friend in the entire world. THEN we made this crazy decision to attend a music festival called TomorrowWorld. Crazy I tell you. Absolute insane fun was had. We did a lot of talking, laughing, walking, dancing, drinking and shopping. I already miss her.

We spent the last day together enjoying multiple cups of coffee and talking about our futures. Do we see another trip to Atlanta in the near future? Absolutely. Let's just say it's in the works.
What's up next? Well it's officially October so I am ready for fall festivals, caramel apples, pumpkin patches and hayrides. Happy Fall y'all! Oh and more country concerts, of course.

xo, Jessica

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great snaps! Those margaritas look yummy :) Thank you for linking up with What I'm Loving Fridays! Come back this week for something special!

    xo Lulu
    simplylulustyle.com

    ReplyDelete