Green Is My Color, No?

2:02:00 PM

These emerald green pants. I just love them. Did you know that the 2013 Pantone Color of the year is emerald? What do you think?





I am also using this color combination as my inspiration for my New Year's Eve attire. That's right! Since emerald green IS the 2013 Pantone Color of the Year - what better way to end the year than wearing the color of the year? I know. What do you think? 


May all of your cups runneth over loves.

xo, Jessica

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi! I just found your blog through Instagram. I love your user/blog name :) Your emerald pants are gorgeous, such a vibrant color! It's one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Noelle! And I know right - the green is so much fun! Ps. Running over to your blog now to check it out! :)

      Delete