Trend Spin Linkup Week 30 - Glitz & Glam NYE Attire

1:47:00 PM

Happy New Year loves! It's officially 2014 which is absolutely crazy. I can't believe how fast 2013 went by. I definitely think this past year has taught me so much from what I want out of life, love and most certainly my career. It's been a year of ups and downs and lessons learned for sure. However one of my biggest new year's resolutions for 2013 was to end the year with a blast and boy did I certainly did that! I am so excited to linkup with Walking in Memphis in High Heels for the NYE Trend Spin Linkup this week! Here's a little taste of my New Year's Eve and what I wore.



I really love how the outfit came together so well. I truly had a wonderful New Year's Eve - I hope you all did too! Here's to an amazing 2014!

xo, Jessica

You Might Also Like

2 comments