A Casual Friday Outfit

2:15:00 PM

In efforts to link up with Lulu over at Simply Lulu Style and do "What I'm loving Friday" I thought I'd share a few of the watches I have had my eye on for my birthday. Maybe y'all can help me pick one. I'm leaning a lot towards the middle Fossil one, yep it definitely screams me. #guilty

1. 2. 3

 I also wanted to share this casual Friday outfit with you. It's actually been a little cooler in South Florida and I love me some infinity scarves. 




xo, Jessica 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. That purple sweater top is so pretty :) The scarf is such a nice addition!

    By the way, I have an international giveaway on my blog. Collaborating with Dressale to give out $200 worth of dresses of your choice! You can enter here: http://fashchronicles.blogspot.com/2014/01/dressale-international-new-year.html

    ReplyDelete