New Year's Eve 2014 ---> 2015

12:17:00 PM

I don't know about you but this whole having days off during the middle of the week is really starting to get to me! WHY didn't I take today off? Oh, well because I am going to NYC for 4 days in 2 weeks!  (more on that soon)

So this New Year's Eve, I actually decided to go out and do something for the night. A few girlfriends and I headed to Tampa to go to a few bars. It was definitely an adventure! From the cab rides to the club lines, to the interesting characters we met along the way: there were many laughs!

I got a few pics before we left the house but only iPhone quality - sorry!

Anyways, I had some inspiration for my little NYE outfit - HERE. I think it came out pretty well, no? Ps. I made the bracelets to match my outfit. What did you wear out? This is the first year I went with sequins and despite the little bit of itchiness, I was very pleased with my outfit!






 
Outfit details:
 
Dress: Piperlime, here.
Shoes: Nine West, similar.
Clutch: Aldo, similar.
Bracelets: Made by moi.
 
xo, Jessica

You Might Also Like

0 comments