Beach style: Rompers

7:38:00 AM

Spotted this knit romper recently at Forever 21 and knew it would be the perfect cover-up for beach and boat days! It comes in tons of colors and fits like a glove. Ps. It's also on sale for $10.32!

We took the boat out on Sunday so I had Ryan snap a few pics before heading out. I also tried out the new Sally Hansen Miracle Gel in "Sugar Fix" and I am really impressed! The blue color is so perfect for Summer. I immediately fell in love so I matched it to a new VS bathing suit and made another diy bracelet to top off the outfit!









Also loving thisthis and this romper from Forever 21.

xo, Jessica

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Love this romper, looks so comfortable! And only $10?! That's a great deal!

    -Ruya
    sweetshortandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! The romper is gorgeous and your bikini is fab!! I have the same neoprene one and I've been meaning to add some more :)

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am seriously obsessed with your beach tote - I have been looking for a cute colorful one & have been seriously struggling finding a good one!

    Xo, Michelle Paige
    michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I love that bikini top! Perfect bright colors! Thanks for linking up and being themed with us on Start the Week Stylish!
    xo - Ana Luiza
    The Northwest Blonde

    ReplyDelete