Work Wear: Teal & Purple OOTD

6:21:00 AM






Dress: Similar | Shoes: Similar | Clutch: Etsy | Lipstick: Tarte - Foxy
Bracelets: Here and Here | Necklace: Trend Tribe

You guys, I have always loved this dress. It's from The Limited and I bought it in blue and purple a few years back. It is possibly the most perfect shift dress there ever was and it has pockets! This week, I wanted to take a different approach to a work outfit, so I paired it with some teal accessories. I usually try to stay in neutral colors with outfits when it comes to work but I was in need of something bright this week!

I recently got this Trend Tribe Skye necklace in the mail and knew it would be the perfect piece to 
complete the ensemble. I am also loving this, these earrings and omg, this necklace
Check out everything else Trend Tribe has to offer here or join the tribe here.

This dress is an older style from The Limited but I did find a very similar option at Nordstrom AND it comes in 12 different colors! Topped off with a monogram clutch, gold bangles and the prettiest teal pumps, and voila, a very bright and fun ootd.

xo, Jessica

You Might Also Like

0 comments