Styled: Leopard Print, Monograms & Skinnies

1:49:00 PM




 
 
 
 
Florida has decided to hop on the mid-70's temps lately and I have been loving it! Over the weekend, I went out to dinner with a friend and it was just the perfect weather for jeans and flats. This high neck tank has become one of my favorites recently. It's just long enough to tuck in and goes perfectly with any necklace. Yes, I am guilty of buying it in multiple colors.
 
Through my blog, I've met some great people and recently, I had a sweet friend send me this adorable monogram bangle! If it doesn't scream me, I don't know what does. Get your own here.  
 
Have a great week!

xo, Jessica

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I can see why you'd buy that tank in every color! It's super cute! I love the cut of it!

    http://elementsofellis.com/

    ReplyDelete