Styled: Tan Color Everything

12:08:00 PM

Happy Monday and Happy Birthday week to me! Today I am sharing a few of my favorite tan/camel colored pieces from my wardrobe including these boots. I have literally worn them 3 times this week which is basically unheard of for Florida weather! AND can you believe they are from Target? You know I love a good staple piece from good ol Target! The weather has been surprisingly cool here on The Treasure Coast and I am taking every advantage of this #sweaterweather!

I have been in love with this clutch forever but when it broke a few months ago, I was so so sad. But then my sister bestie got me a new one for Christmas from Marley Lilly and it is seriously still my favorite! I took it for a day out on the town over the weekend and paired it with some matching pieces! This jacket is one of my staples in my closet and can be worn with just about anything. I linked a few similar styles below.

 
 


 
 
  


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Nice bracelets and cute clutch :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete