Styled: Surprise Early Birthday Country Concert

9:20:00 AM

My love surprised me with early birthday tickets to go see Garth Brooks. Now I don't know about y'all but I grew up on his music. My dad used to sing his songs to me when I was younger and they will always resonate with me. This concert was extremely special to me.

Now knowing how prepared Z is and how much I do not like to be surprised, he was very on top of everything, even my outfit! Came home to these babies.


After a few wardrobe changes, here's what the end result was. Made Z snap a few pics before we headed south for the night. He's such a trooper.

 

 
 



The concert was an absolute blast. Garth was incredible as always and I could not imagine enjoying it with anyone else besides this babe of mine.
 
 
 
 

 xo, Jessica

You Might Also Like

0 comments