Another Country Concert? Why Yes, I Love Country!

2:27:00 PM

And we meet again Friday! I am so excited to continue the link up this week with Lulu over at Simply Lulu Style!

What is it that I am loving? That this ENTIRE weekend will consist of girlfriends, music, beer and fun!

It all begins tonight with one of my friends visiting in town from Tampa. Then tomorrow it's yet again another country concert except this time it's Miranda Lambert with all of the girls! And Sunday will top off the weekend with a low key birthday BBQ for a friend. To say that I am excited, is an understatement! "I'm readyyyy to partayyyyy." #Bridesmaids

So as always, here's a little outfit inspiration for the concert. I can't decide whether to wear my chambray shirt or my plaid shirt. Regardless, I live in Florida, so it's going to be hot but whatevs. I just really want to wear a button up! Any thoughts?



Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

xo, Jessica

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Found your blog through the linkup! I'm so jealous, I love Miranda Lambert! I've seen her once and her show was amazing. Hope you had a great time!

    Alyssa
    notyourmomscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun look for the concert. I hope you had a great time! Thank you for linking up to What I'm Loving Fridays. Hope to see you back this week!

    xo Lulu
    simplylulustyle.com

    ReplyDelete