Styled: Lilacs, Levi's and Luca & Danni!

7:43:00 AM

I'm back this week and bringing you the prettiest bangles created by Luca and Danni. I am a huge fan of wire wrapped bangles and these by far take the cake. I just love how subtle they are but are so easily stackable. I also love the significance around the history of the brand. Check out their story here

Worn below in a casual look, I paired the bangles with this lilac peplum from Old Navy (Hurry! On sale for $9.97), my fav 711 Levi's Skinny Jeans, and simple Target silver sandals








Peplum | Jeans | Sandals | Bracelets c/o Dani & Lucca - Anchor, Swarovski Druzy, & Peony 

xo, Jess

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love your top!! It's super cute and the color is great. Your bracelets are really pretty too.
    Keep Sparkling✨
    Danielle
    Sparkling Southerner
    Find me at : Instagram


    ReplyDelete