Styled: Pops of Coral with Fossil

5:35:00 AM

When I first received this Fossil crossbody, I knew I had the absolute perfect dress to pair it with! This Target dress is just adorable and you wouldn't even guess it was from my all-time favorite store! The colors on the strap of the bag pop perfectly against it and the lace detailing is so pretty.

This can easily be a great summer work outfit or you can even dress it up with pumps and wear it to a summer wedding. The coral color is just darling! Ps. My nail color is Naked Naivete by CND.

Let's talk about this bag. It literally has so many zippers and compartments and I am in love. Sometimes I feel like it would be so easy to just use a crossbody as my everyday bag but let's be real. If I didn't carry everything in the world in my actual everyday purse then that may actually work. But I am just loving how chic this crossbody is and the blush color was just made for me.  







Dress | Crossbody | Flats (similar) | Bangles | Necklace

Have a great weekend!

xo, Jess

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. So cute! Love coral!

    http://www.golden-cor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice info, I am very thankful to you for sharing this important knowledge. This information is helpful for everyone. Read more info about WALLETS for mens Online So please always share this kind of information. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete