Trend Spin Linkup: Florals with Kohl's

4:00:00 AM

Linking up this week with Walking in Memphis in High Heels and The Fashion Canvas to bring you an adorable #ootd featuring florals! 

For Mother's Day dinner, I mixed dark and light chambray and let me tell you, it did not disappoint. I typically don't do a lot of mixing especially with denim but I am just loving this whole outfit. And this dress has quickly become one of my absolute favorites. For a price tag of $19.99 from Kohl's, you really can't beat it! And it comes in NINE different patterns. You're welcome.

The dress is extremely versatile, making it easy to pair with a jean jacket, blazer, heels, flats, you name it. Wonder if I can get away with it for a Friday at the office!






Dress | Denim Jacket (Similar) | Bangles | Flip Flops (Splurge / Steal) | Necklace

xo, Jessica 

button

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Pretty dress! I love the simplicity in style but that it's super chic too!

    Abby | Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete