Engagement Photos: Love is Brewing

6:00:00 AM

Last month, Z and I had the pleasure of participating in an engagement photoshoot with the talented Christina Klingler at the very place we had our first date, Grind & Grape! So it was a no brainer that coffee would be involved! We loved reminiscing about our first date and why this little coffee place is truly so special to us. If you ever stop into G&G, make sure to get a salted caramel iced coffee - talk about delicious!

Christina was an absolute joy to work with and I am in love with her photography style. I think she captured Z and I's personalities perfectly. What a wonderful experience! 

Want to know more about why we chose a coffee themed engagement shoot? Read how Z popped the question here. And then enjoy how darn cute the photos are below. Be still my heart. 









I absolutely can't wait to share our progress with the wedding! So far, looks like Summer 2017 it is. Stay tuned. 

Local? You will love Christina! Check out her Instagram here or contact her here

xo, Jessica 

You Might Also Like

0 comments