Styled: The Perfect Floral Romper For Fall

10:08:00 AM

Hi! It has been quite a bit since I've gotten a new #ootd post uploaded and I couldn't wait to share this recent outfit with you all!

As you know, Florida is extremely late to the fall season every year so there are no booties or scarves around here just yet! But this Forever 21 floral romper was just too cute not to share! The yellow color is sold out but I am absolutely loving this white and blue one. Featuring an elastic waistline, it's the perfect romper for fall. And the floral print is precious! Dress it down with sandals or dress it up for a night out with the girls.

Also, I joined the adult braces train and am still trying to master the whole "closed mouth smile" ha! It is clearly still a work in progress. Anyways, for $23, this romper is a steal and you'll thank me later.


You Might Also Like

0 comments