Styled: Pumpkins & Maroon Swing Dress

11:37:00 AM

Happy fall y'all! So I convinced Z to take me to the nearest pumpkin patch this week to load up on pumpkins for the porch - walked away with 5! Oops. However, I couldn't resist the urge to snap some photos of this adorable maroon swing dress by Roxy. I picked it up over the summer in hopes of wearing it in the fall so as soon as temps dropped, I went for it! It is so light and airy and would even look perfect with these! Ps. Don't mind the messy curly hair, I am trying out the Babyliss Miracurl - and so far I am in love! Also, couldn't help to get a photo of the bling bling - can someone tell me if you ever get tired of looking at your engagement ring? Seriously, my heart melts every time I look at it!



Dress, Similar | Necklace, Similar | Booties 

Who can tell this Florida girl needs a tan?! 

xo, Jessica 

You Might Also Like

0 comments