Hosted | Brunch with the Bride-To-Be

1:59:00 PM

Hi! Happy #WeddingWednesday! Oh my goodness, there is so much going on! I promise I will fill you all in next week, but for now I want to share with you this sweet bridal brunch I hosted over the weekend for my bestie Jess. Her and the future hubs will be tying the knot in March 2018 and this bridal brunch was a sweet way for her to ask her bridesmaids!


Thrown together with lots of leftover wedding goodies from my own planning process and a few new additions - the brunch went off without a hitch! It was so much fun and the PERFECT excuse for me to use my china and gold silverware. #winwin


Seriously though, how perfect are her bridesmaid boxes? Complete with a custom date cookie, personalized stemless champagne flute and a bath bomb - these were too cute for words!

It was so much fun to throw this little bridal brunch and I am beyond honored to say yaaas and accept the role of Matron of Honor. Yay!

Shop ideas for your next bridal shower event below!




xo, Jess

You Might Also Like

0 comments