Styled: The Perfect Bag to Take You into Fall

11:28:00 AM

Hi! Not sure about you all but the past few weeks have been a blur! With so much going on, I am still working on getting caught up.

Over the weekend, I had my sister snap a few photos of the cutest scalloped monogram tote that I just know for certain is going to come with me EVERYWHERE this season. I love personalizing anything and this tote is seriously too cute. Best part is -- it's currently a part of Marley Lilly's Mega Warehouse Sale and on sale for $44.99! I am thinking I might need to scoop up the black version too.. (and it's only $34.99!)


There are a few other favs that I've got my eye on during this mega sale like this scalloped wallet and these monogrammed sneakers!




Wishing you all a safe week back and sending positive vibes to all dealing with the aftermath of Hurricane Irma and Hurricane Harvey. 

xo, Jess







You Might Also Like

0 comments