Styled: Ivory + Gold #OOTD

6:57:00 AM

Woo hoo! We've finally gotten through half the work week and I don't know about you, but I am jumping with joy because the weekend is near! Thank goodness!


Today, I'm sharing a look at the cutest work outfit featuring some affordable summer pieces you must add to your wardrobe stat! I am all about items that will take me into other seasons and I am so excited that everything I am wearing can easily be paired with a sweater, tights, jeans, etc. to make for some adorable fall outfits. 

I received this ivory blouse from Tobi and couldn't wait to throw it into my #ootd rotation! Currently on sale for $25, it is SO light and will make a perfect transition piece from summer to fall! I paired it with a gold tweed skirt for a warm summer day and this made for quite the hump day #ootd! My flats are currently on sale for under $15 and I've already ordered them in black too! They were seriously TOO cute to pass up! 
I also played up my outfit by adding a pretty pink lip! I've been putting these Maybelline NY SuperStay Matte Ink lip colors to the test recently. Talk about a powerful color and coverage and makes for such a pretty addition to a understated neutral outfit. I'm wearing the color "lover."

Ps. How pretty does this blouse look? It's so fun and flirty but SO work appropriate! 
Oh and also spotted - my absolutely FAVORITE earrings ever. I wore them to our rehearsal dinner and they make me smile every single time I see them. Just look at them! They pop up from time to time during a surprise sale but I can't find them online. I'm also loving these and these. Oh and if you are in need of a splurge - these are TO DIE FOR. 

Blouse | Skirt, Similar | Flats | Clutch, Gold Matte | Earrings, Similar

xo, Jess 



I recieved Maybelline #SuperStayMatteInk complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments