Styled: Leaf Print Romper + Pop of Yellow

12:35:00 PM

You guys. There is so much Summer going on in this post, I can barely handle it! Ha. Between this banana leaf romper and my custom Hats by Olivia floppy hat, I don't know which one I love more! But I will say, I am digging this whole ensemble!

Florida has been playing mind games lately with beautiful sunny days followed by mid-afternoon thunderstorms. Z and I made it out just in time for an early dinner and snapped some pics on the way before a torrential downpour hit us! 

But it's nearly impossible to not be happy in this romper by Tobi even if a few (okay lots) of rain drops got me soaked later on. Paired with some jelly sandals, a pop of color and gold jewelry - this little number made the perfect date night outfit. Really anything with a leaf print is so perfect for summer - especially rompers! I am also loving this, this and this dress

I also took my "K" Kate Spade necklace out for a spin. Please tell me I am not the only one who loves a good personal spin on outfits?! 




xo, Jess

You Might Also Like

0 comments