Valentine's Day Gifts for Her

10:42:00 AM

With Valentine's Day quickly approaching, I couldn't help myself from being attracted to any and everything light pink. We all associate a sexy red for Valentine's Day but often forget about the feminine color - light pink! I am absolutely over the moon in love with all of these accessories below. I own the Kate Spade bow bangle in cream and wear it all the time! But I feel like I need the posy pink color too. If you are having trouble finding the perfect gift, here are a few for you to consider PS. Both the bow bangle and bag are on super sale this week over on Kate Spade!


Valentine's Day Gifts For Her

 

1. Bangle
2. Too Faced Lipstick
3. Kate Spade Earrings
4. Too Faced Bronzer
5. OPI Nail Polish
6. Tote
7. Miss Dior Perfume

xo, Jessica

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love it all! Especially those earrings!


    www.repressingthecrazy.com

    ReplyDelete