A Very Lilly Pulitzer & Turquoise Valentine's Day

10:34:00 AM

This outfit is literally one of my favorite color combinations I have ever worn. Seriously. My mom and sister scored this pink Lilly tank top for literally almost nothing when they were shopping over Christmas in Georgia. It was such a steal! They gifted it to me for my birthday and I am in love. I very rarely wear such a bright color and this is going to definitely become a summer stable piece.

First off, let's talk about me with a topknot...I never ever take photos with my hair up because I feel like I don't look like myself. But I took a risk! I wore my new Kendra Scott earrings for a statement piece and paired the outfit with white skinnies for a bright Valentine's Day #ootd with my love. We enjoyed a very cliché homemade breakfast, Netflix, and topped off our day with a romantic dinner in downtown. I could not have imagined a better Valentine's Day.

There are many things that I love going on in one picture by the way. Kate, Lilly & Kendra, OH MY!

 
 
 
 
 

 
 

#ootd:
 

 
xo, Jessica

You Might Also Like

0 comments