Kate Spade Themed Tea Party Birthday Brunch (26!)

2:21:00 PM

Woah! I am officially 26 years old! It is kind of sad because now I guess I must consider myself in the "late twenties." Hmm, no.

My birthday weekend was nothing short of amazing as always. It all started Saturday morning with the cutest Kate Spade Themed Tea Party at my all time favorite tea room - Lady Ann's Restaurant & Team Room. Believe me, you are never too old for a tea party. A few of my closest girlfriends and family joined me for such an adorable brunch. Jayne from The Southern Perfectionist also joined! We managed to snap a few photos. How darling is her Lilly dress?!

Later in the evening, Z and I met some friends for a night out at the Comedy Club. Enjoy a few shots of my birthday brunch. It was beyond girly perfection with Kate Spade touches.










  
OOTD Details:


Brunch Highlights:
- Cake (made by Sam's!)
- Kate Spade Inspired Cookies (Homemade by my boyfriend's mother - Raspberry with Raspberry crème topping)
- Polka Dot Coasters, Similar, Cute too

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is very useful information on tea party. Last month, I arranged my family get together party at one of the exquisite event venues. Invited all my family as well friends to this event and had a fun party with them.

    ReplyDelete