Styled: Work Wear - Favorite Dress Pants

2:01:00 PM

Since I work in a pretty dressy environment, I find myself wearing a lot of dresses because it is simple and easy. But sometimes I want to wear dress pants, and if you are like me and struggle finding jeans let alone work pants, then I have the perfect pair for you! These dress pants from Banana Republic are beyond perfect and so comfortable. They are made with a stretch fabric that forms to your body and hugs in just the right places. I actually own them in multiple colors and patterns but the black is classy and easy to pair with anything. Even hot pink. Hallelujah.

Throw on some pumps and a classic clutch and bam. Work wear that works!

 

 

 
 

 
#ootd:
 
Dress Pants | Clutch - Steal / Splurge | Blouse, Similar | Bangles | Pumps | Monogram Necklace

xo, Jess

You Might Also Like

0 comments