I Do BBQ - Country Chic Meets Garden Party

9:40:00 AM

I am so excited to share with you all, a glimpse into our I Do BBQ complete with a mix of rustic country chic and garden party! My mom seriously outdid herself with the decor and it turned out beautifully.


My future MIL pitched in with her expert baking skills too and cooked us up some eye-catching and mouth-watering cupcakes and cookies - seriously almost too cute to eat! Tied with a cute little jute bow, these mason jars cookies stole the show! 

Our guests received favors including coozies, mini mason jars filled with sweet BBQ sauce and the prettiest mason jar cookies. The traditional BBQ flair was served including bullet pork, mac and cheese, and cole slaw.  

It took weeks to plan something so sweet and simple, and it honestly went by way too fast! I wish I could have enjoyed our guests more but we made the best of it. 

Thanks to all who braved the heat (August in Florida in NO joke) and for all who made our engagement party so special. Enjoy a few pics from our day. 



xo, Jessica


SaveSave

You Might Also Like

0 comments