The Bride Box

7:31:00 AM

I know a lot of you were just so curious to see what came in this month's Bride Box, that I figured I'd feature it below! A big thank you to all at The Bride Box for my generous box!

Just in case you don't know what this little box of goodies is, here's the 411. The Bride Box is a monthly subscription for future brides that consists of a box full of gifts to help you plan, prepare and pamper for your day of bridal bliss. Have I peaked your interest? You can subscribe here.

Enjoy a few photos of what I received in my August box! It comes all wrapped up adorably and delivered right to your front door. If this doesn't make you excited, I don't know what will. 
Inside of the box, a sweet reminder is found. "You're Engaged!" BRB, swooning.
This notepad is my favorite thing in this box! I am constantly jotting down ideas and reminders for our upcoming wedding. It is the perfect size and has made a home right on my office desk. 

Get all the goodies below: 

(Use code BYEBYESUMMER to save 20% on next $20 or more purchase!)

Want to sign up for a monthly box of your own? Click here

xo, Jess 


SaveSave

You Might Also Like

0 comments