Insta Roundup: July

11:11:00 AM

Can you believe it's already August? Oh, how time flies. I am looking forward to so many exciting events this month from our engagement party this weekend to our one year anniversary getaway at the end of the month! Eek! 

To celebrate the end of July, I'm sharing a few of my favorite Instagram posts from last month below. 



So where to begin - oh we had a housewarming party and my future MIL made us the sweetest little house cookies. Check out more of her work here



We picked a wedding venue! This was SO exciting! And this Kate Spade wedding planner is just the cutest!



I started a new job - this is very exciting as well! Back to an old stomping ground and it feels pretty good.


We spent time in our favorite place for a few days in the Florida Keys. PS. Loving these Luca & Danni bangles! The Florida one is going to be a hit this Fall. 


Shared one of my favorite looks so far! Gingham shorts are everything. 



                                                                          xo, Jessica







SaveSaveSaveSave

You Might Also Like

0 comments