Styled: Beach Bound with Tobi

12:06:00 PM

Let's face it. My little beach town is basically paradise. Zach and I try to hit the beach at least once every other week because of how lucky we are to be so close and we just love the water! Over the weekend, we met up with some friends for a fun-filled day by the water and it was so needed!

I spent most of the day lounging with my feet in the water and who could blame me with this view?! I brought along all my favorite beach necessities including my monogram beach chair from Marley Lilly.

When I originally received this white button up shirt dress from Tobi, I had plans to wear it as a dress with flats, until I noticed that it was a bit too short/see through for my liking. That didn't stop me from finding another reason to wear it! Paired with a playful suit, my go-to beach hat and sunnies - this made for the perfect #ootd for a day at the beach and the perfect cover up!


Get the look below! 


Wishing you all a very safe and Happy Fourth of July!

xo, Jess

You Might Also Like

0 comments