Trend Spin Linkup Week 3 - Floral

1:25:00 PM

It's already Tuesday?! It has been an exhausting weekend and past few days but I am excited that today is Trend Spin Linkup with Walking in Memphis in High Heels and today's theme is floral!  

Now I had to search HIGH and LOW to find floral in my closet. I am very disappointed in myself for only owning once piece. Seriously..out of all my clothes...one piece?! Well, I had to make it work. I'm actually proud of myself today because I left the black pants at home and wait for it...wore grey! I KNOW - very different of me. Anyways, what do y'all think? It's a bit outside of my comfort zone with all of the colors but I like it! I think mixing the grey pants and beige heels helped mute the colors. But I do love how bright the cardigan sticks out in the photo below. It really isn't that bright in person. Cardigan is old from Target and shirt is old from Old Navy. Pants are my regular Sloan pants from Banana Republic and my absolute favorite shoes by Guess, the Carries! (I own them in seven colors!) 




Let the week go by fast pleaseee! I've got a hot country date on Friday with Chris Young and Brad Paisley! Woo hoo!

xo, Jessica


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love that floral blouse!! 7 colors, that sounds like me. When you did something you love stock up lol. ; ) Thabks for linking up! See you next week. ; )
    walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look daring!! Such a great combo with the bright sweater. Thanks for linking up to the floral trend spin linkup :)

    xoxo
    Erin
    The Fashion Canvas

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice outfit! I love your jacket and your top!

    ReplyDelete