Trend Spin Linkup Week 13 - Cobalt

11:25:00 AM


Woo hoo! I'm on a roll lately. ha! Ok so three posts in a week are good for me. And I have finally found some time to linkup again with Walking in Memphis in High Heels and The Fashion Canvas . Today's theme is cobalt! I actually own a few pieces in this color but I was mostly excited to bring out a dress that I bought last year (shame on me) that STILL had the tags on it. I know I can't be the only one who does that? You know, goes shopping, buys a lot of stuff and then never wears it? lol Well I am happy that I actually got to get some use out of this dress and it's perfect for game day with a big chunky orange necklace since I actually plan to head up to some games this year! (Go Gata!) 




What do you think? It's really a fun dress and I actually own it in purple too..with the tags still on it as well. Hmm I will need to find a place to wear that one next! Anyways, I bought them earlier last year during a huge sale at The Limited. And can we talk about the pockets? Um big bonus! I paired the dress with some wedges and a rope belt for work today and since the sleeves are a little longer than normal, it wasn't too bad to wear without a cardigan. It is usually super cold in my office and the dress is sort of insulated with a thicker fabric and it kept me warm enough. 

Also, I am really loving my hair. It's so fun to curl! The more I experiment with hair products and tools, the easier it becomes to manage. However...for a Florida girl, I am super pale, no? Time to get to the beach! 

Have a wonderful day loves. 

xo, Jessica 

You Might Also Like

0 comments