More Country Music

2:19:00 PM

Hey, hey, it's Friday! Just wanted to give you a quick recap of what I've been up to lately. Last weekend was one of my best weekends in awhile and I really am learning to live this whole single-gal lifestyle. I mean, when you put your entire heart and soul into a relationship, you quickly forget what it's like to do things alone. Even the littlest things like watching TV, eating dinner, shopping, etc! I've been in a relationship since I was 16 with a few hiccups here and there but this time alone is different. It's allowed me to find myself again and it's refreshing to not have to ask to do things, see people or just stay at home alone. You know? I mean, don't get me wrong, I do miss having a plus one to movies, dinner parties and events but it will get easier as time goes on and that perfect somebody will eventually make his way into my life.

Anyways, this weekend is the Blake Shelton, Easton Corbin and Jana Kramer concert and you already know how beyond excited I am! Especially, since I am wearing my new boots! They are so so pretty in person too!

Tomorrow is going to go a little like this, game time (Go Gators!), tailgating, concert and then out on the town with the girls!

So in anticipation of said concert, I, of course had to come up with another inspiration board for my outfit with the new boots! What do you think? I found a really cute chevron top like the one below but its sleeveless! I think the navy will go well with the boots. Anyways - we shall see since I change my mind about five times before I walk out the door to go anywhere! 





Have a great weekend loves. 

xo, Jessica 



You Might Also Like

0 comments