Country Music Heals It All

2:02:00 PM

Long long time, no talk loves. I let my life be consumed for the past two months. As a mid-twenties, hard working gal, it is very easy to let someone sweep you off of your feet and spin you in a whirlwind of emotions and that, my friends, is exactly what happened. I let the idea of love amuse me, consume me and teach me. A good lesson at that and I am beyond grateful for my loving family and friends during times like this. Things end. People change. It sucks.

And with that, I am excited to pick back up doing the things that I love and that make me happy. One of which is country music. Can I get an amen..


So first things first, it's very important that I tell you all that I am over the moon excited about seeing two pretty cute fellows next weekend, Blake Shelton and Easton Corbin. Oh my, how my heart flutters with excitement about Easton. I first got the joy of seeing him last February at my little county fair and that man is just gorgeous, y'all. I am BEYOND excited. Where is my country loving, sweet family man? #SingleProblems

Anyways what is more important than seeing all of them in concert? My outfit. Duh. Ha!

And with that, I am happy to announce that I have purchased my second pair of boots! I know shame on me to only own two pairs. Only this time, they will match EVERYTHING! To say I am excited is an understatement. While I was at it, I also took it upon myself to purchase a few more things like, shorts, tees, shoes, scarfs, jewelry, sunglasses, you name it. #SorryImNotSorry Find the boots here.
So this weekend I will be creating a little concert inspiration around these boots! Look forward to that next week.

Also, just because I think some of us all need a reminder here and there.

Maybe some girls are not meant to be tamed. Maybe they are supposed to run wild until they find someone, just as wind, to run with. 

Run loves. Run.

xo, Jessica 



You Might Also Like

0 comments