Back To My Roots

8:11:00 AM

I think. So it was definitely time for a change and what do you do when you feel the need for change? You do something to your hair! I called up my amazing hair stylist, Amanda, and boy did she have her work cut out for her. I wanted something fun and bouncy cut wise with lots of caramel and blonde highlights! And she did just that! It's pretty close to my natural which is kind of like a dirty blonde but I really love how it turned out. What do you think?

 
 Lately, I have found myself really attracted to creams, peaches and soft pinks. It's crazy how our personal style can evolve when you love certain colors. I've put together a little inspiration below of what I'm loving right now. Also, have any of you jumped on the rose gold trend? It's starting to get to me and I really love the gold infinity bracelet below. PS. Run to your nearest Target and grab every pair of the Sam & Libby sandals below - they are on sale and so adorable!



Alright I am off to spend some time in the sun, spend some hard earned money and meet up with the  best girlfriends! 

xo, Jessica 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Getting your hair cut and colored is the best feeling in the world! Yours turned out so cute!


    - Kaitlyn

    Boardwalks & Boulevards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kaitlyn! I really love the color! We all just need a little change from time to time :)

      Delete