Trend Spin Linkup Week 14 - Lace

2:26:00 PM


I seriously can't believe that it's already September and tomorrow is Wednesday. I mean wow the weekend flew by so fast but yay to a short week! And go me for linking up again with Walking in Memphis in High Heels and The Fashion Canvas this week! Today's trend is lace! As soon as I learned it was lace, I immediately thought of a blouse I bought a few months back that has some delicate lace at the top! I paired it with a big statement necklace (Go GroopDealz!) and some classic grey dress pants for work. Take a look!






You can't really see the lace in the shirt that well but I promise you, it's there. And I really love how the grey and cream came together. A very comfortable work outfit for a busy Tuesday at the office. 
Here's to wishing the rest of the week goes by fast! 

xo, Jessica 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. very pretty! love that necklace!

    Lindsey
    http://www.thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so I have to tell you I LOVE the name of your blog. It's awesome! Would love for you to stop by and join my link up - What I'm Loving Fridays!

    xo Lulu
    simplylulustyle.com
    *What I'm Loving Fridays*

    ReplyDelete