Caught Yellow-Handed

10:56:00 AM

Today I bring you a sweet little yellow and cream combination. I really love this look. I love taking things that I already own and adore and finding new combinations with newer items. I bought this cardigan a week or so ago from Target. It is so light and pretty and really works well over a blouse. Also, I just can't get enough of my link bracelet. I swear I wear it with everything. 





Also, I've added the photo above so you can see a glimpse of my shoes and hot pink toenails. I am a very neutral-loving gal but I went out of my comfort zone with the pink! I am so glad that I did because the color is so much fun! But as for my nails, I stayed neutral with Essie Mochachino! 
Shoes are from TJ Maxx. 

So are y'all as happy as I am that today is Wednesday? Well yea, I'd be much happier if it were Friday. Rascal Flatts is coming to town and this girl's got tickets! Woo hoo! I've got a blog post coming up soon about my summer concert attire inspiration! As for the rest of the week, I've got family in town, my sweet nephew's first birthday party and some client business out of town! Busy week for me. 

xo, Jessica

You Might Also Like

0 comments