Country Music Weekend

8:16:00 AM

Hallelujah y'all! Thank goodness it is Friday. I feel like this week has just beaten me up. But no worries, because I am ready for the weekend and I've got a country concert to attend, hopefully. This weather here has been brutal and I am hoping it doesn't get canceled due to the heavy rains. Keep your fingers crossed because I am SO ready for some tailgating, grilling and country music. I am super excited to see The Band Perry! I've seen Rascal Flatts a few times but never The Band Perry. Should be a fun night. Well, in preparation for the concert, I had to do a little inspiration on what I plan to wear. Back in December, I got the cutest boots at like 75% off and I have been trying my hardest to wear them with everything. Now, they are a bit hard to work in the wardrobe because I bought the teal/blue color seen below. So lately, EVERY teal, blue or mint shirt that I think will match, I buy. I know, I am aware of my shopping problems. But I think this is what I am going for this weekend. What do you think? I am really hoping it doesn't rain cats and dogs because white shorts in the rain...not the best. 



I may run out at lunch and hit up the local TJ Maxx to see if I can find something else to wear just to be on the safe side. So as a New Year's resolution of mine, I told myself I wanted to go to 12 country music concerts this year. (Hopefully I can do it!) Here's a list of what I've gone to so far and a few of the ones that I want to attend later this year!

February 12th: FL GA Line
February 23rd: Kelli Pickler 
March 9th: Rib Round Up - Josh Turner/Rodney Atkins/Chris Cagle/Justin Moore//Kip Moore/FLGA Line
June 8th: The Band Perry/Rascal Flatts
June 21st: Brad Paisley 
August 3rd: Kenny Chesney (Road Trip!) 
September 7th: Jake Owen 
September 21st: Miranda Lambert
October 5th: Little Big Town 

xo, Jessica

You Might Also Like

0 comments