Trend Spin Linkup - Mint!

6:47:00 AM


I am beyond excited to link up with Walking in Memphis in High Heels and The Fashion Canvas for Trend Spin Linkup this week!

I am loving this mint cardi from Old Navy and my mint floral blouse from Target. (On sale for $8 and also comes in a dress!) Such a fun way to pair a print! What do you think?


So here you have it. My mint outfit for the week. Have you incorporated a little mint into your wardrobe yet? I'm off to dig in the closet for next week's neon trend! Or go shopping, I suppose.

xo, Jessica

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You look darling!! Love this mint sweater with that floral top. Perfect for a cool summer night.

    xoxo
    Erin

    The Fashion Canvas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mint sweater! The color fits nicely into the floral top <3

    www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete